2018-2019 Child Care Training Schedule
General Training Information
SSDC will continue to provide free training for teachers who serve children birth to five in Davie County, unless otherwise noted below. Please note, there is a $15 fee for teachers who serve children outside of Davie County. Payment must be received one week prior to the scheduled class.
If you must cancel, please remove yourself from the training sign up and contact Smart Start at 336-751-2113 or email@example.com at least 3 business days prior to the meeting. A $10 no-show fee will be charged to those that sign up for a class but do not attend. This fee must be paid before signing up for any other class through Smart Start of Davie County. Space is limited in each class and no-shows take a training opportunity away from another child care professional.
Other important training information:
- Pre-registration is required for each class. Registration links are available at www.daviesmartstart.org.
- Walk-in registrants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Admittance is not allowed after the first 15 minutes of class.
- Children are not allowed in training area, and must be accompanied by an adult in the lobby at all times.
- Please be courteous and turn off your cell phone during class. If you must take a phone call, please leave the training area.
- Certificates will be awarded at the end of the training with a completed evaluation.
- Kindness and respect for one another and the presenter are expected.